WHAT IS IT?
ENROPE is an Erasmus+ project building a European Network for Junior Researchers in the Field Of Plurilingualism and Education. As its centrepiece, it offers an Intensive Study Programme consisting of annual Intensive Study Weeks and Online Study Phases. The Mercator European Research Centre is one of the partners in the project.
The second Intensive Study Week in Paris will provide participants with rich opportunities to:
- co-work on a product, e.g. a co-authored abstract that they may submit to forthcoming international conferences in the field of education and applied linguistics;
- get input from international scholars that help them advance their PhD projects;
- reflexively look at their research topics, contexts, data and methods;
- develop their professional competencies through innovative (digital) tools that help them take their networking further.
CURRICULUM & METHOD
- Workshops on theories of pluri-/multilingualism and education, research methodology and ethics, professional development and personal growth
- Participant-driven formats such as presentations, discussions, or joint data analyses
- Expert input and mentoring/feedback sessions
WHY TO APPLY?
- Take your chance to become part of an international network of researchers!
- Discuss your own research with peers from across Europe and beyond!
- Be in the front row of an innovative curriculum development project!
- Sustain your new contacts for further exchange and collaboration!
Please submit your application online at https://enrope.eu/
Submission deadline: March 6, 2020
Notification of acceptance: March 31, 2020
No participation fees will be charged. For travel and accommodation expenses, scholarships are available for a limited number of applicants from ENROPE’s nine partner institutions, irrespective of nationality. For details, please talk to your local ENROPE representative: https://enrope.eu/partners
Queries or questions? Please write to email@example.com