We are looking for authors for our Regional Dossiers series!
The Regional Dossiers focus on the educational system in European regions that have an autochthonous lesser-used language, and on how the lesser-used language is embedded in this system. The Regional dossiers are written according to a fixed structure so that they can be used for comparative research.
The dossiers provide information on:
• educational statistics, such as number of bilingual schools, percentage of children learning the lesser-used language, language skills of teachers, etc.;
• policies regarding education of the lesser-used language;
• the structure of the educational system in the area;
• speakers numbers of the lesser-used language;
• institutions supporting the lesser-used language.
Are we looking for you?
Are you an expert in the field of one of the following languages, and do you want to work on a Regional Dossier about it?
Currently, we are looking for authors who want to write a dossier on:
• Croatian in Austria (update)
• German in Alsace (update)
• Kashubian in Poland (update)
• Lithuanian in Poland (update)
• Polish in Lithuania (update)
• Ukrainian and Ruthenian in Poland (update)
• German in Belgium (update)
• Sami in Sweden (update)
• Slovak in Hungary (update)
• Basque in France (update)
• Papiamentu (new!)
If you are interested in writing one of these dossiers, please get in touch with us via e-mail, and we will provide you with more information on the writing process and fee.
E-mail us at email@example.com.