- Lid King (The National Director for Languages, The National Languages Strategy, UK Department for Children, Schools and Families) – “Multilingualism - The Policy Paradox”
- Professor Viv Edwards (University of Reading) - "Interdisciplinary perspectives of African language materials for children"
- Robert Bibeau (ICT expert, Quebec, Canada) – “Using Information & Communication Technology in Language Teaching & Learning”
- Professor Durk Gorter (University of the Basque Country, Spain) – “Glocalization and sustainable linguistic diversity”
- Professor John Edwards (St Francis Xavier University, Canada) - "Multilingualism: Recognition, Rights and Realities"